- 304 stainless steel does not react with food and never rusts.
- 3-ply full body for quick heating. Steel-aluminum-steel layers save energy and prevent the burning of food.
- The stainless steel honeycomb structure protects the underlying non-stick coating, creating a non-stick surface that is scratch-resistant, robust and long-lasting.
- Ergonomic Stainless Steel casting handle for a firm grip.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards.
- They are covered by a Reliable Warranty, T&C apply
Wonderchef non-stick fry pan is great for making delicious stir fry, curries at home. With its Stanton honeycomb structure, this is a perfect Non-Stick pan even for beginners. You can cook at home hassle-free without creating any mess. It is a versatile cooking vessel that lets you cook
3 Ply Body 3-ply full body for quick heating. The Steel-aluminum-Steel layers help save energy and prevents food from burning.
Honeycomb Structure The stainless steel honeycomb structure protects the underlying non-stick coating, creating a non-stick surface that is scratch-resistant, robust & long-lasting.
304 Stainless Steel The body is made of high-grade 304 stainless steel, which is anti-rust and non-porous for perfect hygiene.
Metal Spoon Resistant One can use a metal spatula on this Tawa with ease. The unique stainless steel honeycomb structure protects the underlying non-stick coating creating a non-stick surface that is scratch-resistant, robust and long-lasting
Ergonomic Handle The Stainless Steel casting handle is designed to offer a firm and comfortable grip while cooking
Induction Friendly The Tawa has an induction-compatible spiral bottom to work on induction as well as gas, electric and glass stovetops
Dishwasher Safe The Wonderchef Stanton Non-Stick Frypan brightens your kitchen at home. Toss them in the dishwasher for cleaning convenience, or hand wash with gentle soap.
Riveted Handle The stainless steel rivets firmly attach the stainless steel handle shank to ensure that the handle does not loosen up.
|Fry Pan||1 Unit|